Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Here goes (nothing) everything

Last night when my bestie C informed me that her and her bf started a blog, i thought, "hell, thats a great idea.  i could do that. i have ideas. i have stories. i am going to steal C's ideaaaaa!" and thus this blogtastic site was created.

As a past 8th grade traffic captain, you would have thought i would be used to reading signs. holding signs, throwing signs, raising signs... but no. those afternoons on the corner (not what you are thinking you dirty minded fools) blowing WHISTLES for kids to cross the street, i would have known signs like a nerd knows codes. but im blond and stupid. and blind i guess....

On this, i will dedicate most of my time to reliving the stories of my life, particularly stories of how i ignored important warning signs. the signs could have saved me from humiliation, heart break, and herniated disks. they could have kept me out of fights, drained bank accounts, and neon bicycle pants. had i read the signs early, i could be, well a lot better than i am now. fuckballs. oh well. now we can all live through those tragedies together. now buckle up. cuz im blind to signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment