Friday, June 17, 2011

Skin Cocktail

So this title just made me laugh out loud in my cubicle.... had to post it.

Just talking with my lovely sissy, i was telling her about my favorite way to get a bronzed beach body like Gisele without smelling like cat piss and McDonalds. we all know thats was fake tanner smells like and no one is going to 1) meet their future husband, 2) keep their current bf, or 3) find a hottie with a body to have a wet hug with [ie sex] if they smell like that.

so my bronzing skin cocktail (god that still makes me laugh) is simple. for a night of tan skin, head to Walgreen's and buy a cheap liquid foundation. i like Covergirl Clean Normal Skin Makeup (http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/covergirl-clean-normal-skin-makeup/ID=prod6016767-product ) two shade darker than your normal color and mix it with regular body lotion. its simple, cheap, and wont wipe off on your sheets clothes. instant bronzing skin cocktail! and i promise the people around you wont ask if you got ketchup with those fries. so WARNING SIGN: make it easier for everyone. use this trick, k?

now....put the lotion in the basket...

No comments:

Post a Comment