Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quarter Life Crisis is the New Black

1. Oprah is off the air.
2. My esthetician is pregnant and not working, leaving me lost.
3. And someone just ate the last bag of Cheddar and Sour Cream chips from the machine.

Results: Quarter Life Crisis

Oh and my job seriously blows. this all is adding up to what i like to call my Quarter Life Crisis. i cant be the only one right? there must be more of us almost 25 year olds that are going through this... right? and why is this happening? it seems like we are the first generation that this is plaguing. our parents were all married and popping out mini vans full of little people by now. today, we are barely living pay check to pay check, holding onto crummy slave indentured servant assistant jobs, buying sale items at Trador Joes (cuz we are THAT cheap). when does this hell end?

well im about to be 25 next month and im telling you that this cycle is ending. im not gonna start swallowing Xanax to get through my 9-5 job. its time for change. time to go after the good stuff. i want a life where my job is enjoyable, my bills paid, and that fancy cheese that i like always stocked in my fridge! boo yah Quarter Life Crisis. You are NOT the new black. you are like beige. or mauve. or mustard. yes, ugly dirty mustard. and i look awful in mustard.

warning sign: im on a mission to crush this crisis. fml its gonna be tough....

No comments:

Post a Comment